Thomas's True Life story ::
Wishlist:
Sneakers

Side Sling bag

A new comp

Xbox360

Suzuki Swift 1.5(Auto)

Class 4 n 5 license
nintendo DS

Previous Post
Archives
Links
Template by
Freebloggertemplate

BLOGGER

Tuesday, December 26, 2006
Watched Project Superstar @ the studio.
Today my friend had an extra ticket to watch the Project Superstar Semi Final, since it is the second time he had asked me, I agreed to go with him. Firstly is mainly becos I had never been there and secondly is because since it is the second time he asked me I agree to go. If i had the chance i will go again, so interesting n exciting. Although while on the way there, it was raining and i did not happen to bring an umberlla. Therefore i am drenched.

Too bad i did not take any photo over there. Sorry dudes.
posted by boon tiong @ 11:39 PM   |
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home